TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last update: April 2018
Welcome to our website.
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using our website and its mobile application (the “Service”) operated by Diaar, Diaar’s subsidiaries and Diaar’s sister companies (“Diaar”, “us”, “we”, or “our”).
Diaar Limited is a company registered under the law of the UAE with registration number IC/3680/10 and having its registered address at PO Box 328558, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Refer the Changes clause.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Certain portions of the website are limited to registered users by entering personal information.
- You must be 21 years old to register an account with your website
- You are solely responsible for protecting your own account password and other account information.
- You agree that any information provided to us in these areas will be complete and accurate, that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the Site under the name of, another person, and that you will not adopt a user name that Diaar, in its sole discretion, deems offensive.
- Your account is for personal use only. That’s means you can’t use the information available to our Prestige Members for any business purpose.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material and consequential to privacy, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
Links to other Web Sites:
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UAE
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.